Sunday, June 21, 2015

It's the little things...

So yesterday I went to see my eye doctor for an eye exam.  I have been doing this fairly regularly over the last few months since I had some issues with my vision.  The last time I went in before Lemtrada I had vision issues in my left eye and the visual field test that she ran came back with some degraded vision in the visual field.  The results of yesterday's test was that it had dramatically improved to normal in my right eye and a very slight bit off in the left eye.  It's remarkable how it's improved in such a short time.  I notice things are no longer blurry in my left eye when I read text. We also had our AC Unit go out on us this week for a few days.  Our house was 84 degrees on the inside and I was able to tolerate it.  Before Lemtrada I would have had to leave completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment